I’ve wanted to go to Burning Man since I first heard about it, in the mid-90’s. 2015 turned out to be the year we finally made it there and it was even more than I’d thought it would be. We met so many wonderful people, that we hope will be lifelong friendships. We were so overwhelmed by the magic of this Eutopia in the Black Rock Desert. It was one of the most amazing experiences of our lives and it has left a big impression on us.
Here are my blog entries of our journey:
- Burning Man 2015 – Carnival of Mirrors
- The border guard thinks we’re a couple of middle-aged fools
- Bypassed the Burner’s campground – Eugene, OR to Yreka, CA
- In trouble with the Susanville, CA cops
- Reno is Burning Man central
- Burning Man 2015 – Where do we start?
- Burning Man – It’s tutu Tuesday!
- Burning Man – It’s Official Life Profit Wednesday
- Burning Man – It’s Can’t Say No Thursday
- Burning Man – It’s hang out at home Friday
- Burning Man – It’s burn the big guy Saturday!
- Burning Man Exodus